Applicants for membership at Adventure House must:
- have a major mental Illness such as schizophrenia, bi-polar
disorder, or major depression
- be at least 18 years of Age
- be a resident of Cleveland County North Carolina
- have a desire to be a member of the Adventure House Clubhouse
In order to apply for membership, a membership application must
be completed by the referring agent. Along with the membership application
we must recieve:
- A signed service order (doctors order) from Pathways
- A copy of the treatment plan with a goal relevant to participation
at Adventure House
Please note we do not accept direct housing referrals. Adventure
House housing is an opportunity extended to our members.
If you have any questions about the application process, you may
e-mail Diana Boswell call 704 482-3370
Monday thru Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm EST.
For a copy of a Adventure House application (click here)
If you a looking for Clubhouse Model services and you do not live
in North Carolina, please contact The International Center for Clubhouse
Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.